SMS Traffic offers a new service - Voice messaging
Voice messaging is sending of a voice file to the subscriber's number. When the message is received, the subscriber receives an incoming call to their mobile or landline phone.
You can set up:
- Delayed sending: hours, days, weeks, week-days, days off, custom intervals.
- Minimal and maximum time of voice message listening.
- Number of dialing attempts, time between attempts, total time of voice message listening and much more.
We offer you:
- Database of sound file samples and a user-friendly file manager.
- Possibility of text-to-speech conversion with automatic declension of numerals.
- Test mode.
- Detailed reporting, statistics, billing and confidentiality system.
- Personal manager.
- Set up of sender name (incoming phone number) for voice messaging.
- Possibility of subscriber feedback while listening to a voice message, i. e. the subscriber can enter a number, codes, pass through electronic secretaries, contact the required staff, departments and services.
- Fax sending while listening to a voice message.
- Possibility of recording the subscriber's response or actions based on phone keys pressed.
- Possibility of simultaneous calls to several numbers of the subscriber with call switching to the first responding number or reaching all numbers.